Medical Billing & Coding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Billing & Coding

Keeping in Touch with each other and lending a helping hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creamy Pork Sauté

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trook
Admin

Creamy Pork Sauté Empty
PostSubject: Creamy Pork Sauté   Creamy Pork Sauté I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes

Serves: 4

Ingredients:

2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 lb. boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
2 stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's®️ Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1/4 cup water
Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice

Directions:

Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Remove the pork from the skillet.

Heat the remaining oil over medium heat. Add the celery, onion and thyme and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring often.

Stir the soup and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the pork to the skillet. Cook until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork mixture over the rice.

Nutrition Information

Using Campbell's®️ Condensed Cream of Celery Soup: Calories 267, Total Fat 15g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 67mg, Sodium 593mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 25g, Vitamin A 6%DV, Vitamin C 5%DV, Calcium 4%DV, Iron 9%DV

Using Campbell's®️ Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup: Calories 248, Total Fat 13g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 69mg, Sodium 421mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 25g, Vitamin A 2%DV, Vitamin C 5%DV, Calcium 2%DV, Iron 9%DV
Back to top Go down
https://mbcx.forumotion.net
siler.emily

siler.emily

Creamy Pork Sauté Empty
PostSubject: hmm...sounds yummy!!!!   Creamy Pork Sauté I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:16 pm

it really does, it really does, it really does. i think im going to try some. i really am, i really am, i really am. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Creamy Pork Sauté
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medical Billing & Coding :: Other Topics :: Recipes-
Jump to: